Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Apologies!

Sorry, everyone. I haven't been writing lately because Blogger hasn't been letting me put up pictures! Blogs are no fun without pictures! Since I last wrote, I went up to Kuranda with my IFSA Butler group. We took the Skyrail up which was really cool! It was a gondola through the rainforest. Once we got up to Kuranda, we did a little shopping and had lunch in the rainforest! Kuranda is a cool little town with shops and souvenirs ranging from opals to didgeridoos. It was really fun to look around at some authentic Australian goods. After we spent the night in a cabin/lodge type place, we went down the mountain and went white water rafting which was so fun!

This week has been pretty typical, class and the beach :) Rough, I know. I also am in the process of planning my semester break trip! My friend Thea and I are going to Byron Bay and Fraser Island. We've heard nothing but great things about it, so we're really excited to head down to Brisbane.

I hope everyone has a great weekend celebrating St. Patrick's Day! I met some Irish guys out last night and of course we talked about the holiday, and how it's a MUCH bigger deal in the states. It's not really a big deal down under, either. Hope everyone on Siesta Key has a great time celebrating! Feeling left out on this one, no doubt. Can't wait to hear all of the great jokes that are shared  :)
XOXO
SZ

No comments:

Post a Comment