Monday, February 11, 2013

CLE -> LAX

I made it to LAX! I arrived at about 10:30 AM local time, already tired of traveling. Oops. After I figured out the logistics, I hopped on an LA city bus and went to Venice Beach. I got off the bus entirely too early, and ended up at the wrong, boring end of the beach. However, this mistake offered me the chance to go on a walk of about oh I'd say a solid mile. It was some PRIME people watching! I saw everything from speed rollerbladers to people playing live music along the walk. It was beautiful! The sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky. After a few hours at the beach, I figured I'd better head back to the airport. The bus I took back was a different one than I took to get to the beach, but it worked just the same. Unfortunately, the driver had a case of the "Lets drive really fast then slam on the breaks to make the passengers fall and feel dizzy." It was awful! I almost got off and waited for the next Big Blue #3. I'm now killing time with more people watching and writing to you all! I've posted some pictures from my fun afternoon at the beach! I'm a little anxious about this 15 hour flight that is quickly approaching, but I'm sure I'll be just fine. Thank you all for your love and support as I head on the exciting journey! Xoxo
SZ





SZ.

2 comments: